The RECOVER Leadership Group is responsible for coordinating and integrating the activities of the RECOVER technical teams and ensuring that the overall focus and direction of the implementation process remains consistent with the goals of system-wide restoration. Specifically, the leadership group will:
- Set overall priorities for RECOVER.
- Make recommendations pertaining to the RECOVER budget.
- Coordinate the application of available resources and personnel among the teams to best focus on priority tasks.
- Review and revise the tasks and teams where needed to ensure that RECOVER meets its objectives.
- Issue the annual report card.
- Ensure appropriate public and agency review of RECOVER documents.
- Refine the overall vision of success for the Comprehensive Plan.
The RLG consists of the RECOVER program managers — one each from USACE and SFWMD — plus one member from each of the following agencies/groups: