The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Jacksonville District, announces the next Project Delivery Team (PDT) Meeting for the Lake Okeechobee System Operating Manual (LOSOM), to be held Friday, November 20 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Pre-registration is required. Due to continuing COVID-19 restrictions on public meetings, this meeting will be held online only.
The focus of the PDT Meeting is the Conceptual Plan Evaluation. Topics of discussion will include the development of the conceptual plans, the conceptual plan modeling, the conceptual plan output data, preliminary data evaluation, and laying out the PDT evaluation process and goal.
There are a few changes we are making to improve the flow of the meeting and avoid issues with speakers talking over each other or disturbing participants with background noise by leaving their phone lines open.
- Online registration is required for all members of the public and all PDT members who have not already been contacted about being a speaker.
- All lines except those who are scheduled to speak will be muted during the meeting.
- During PDT and public comment periods, users will be receive instructions from the facilitator on how to be added to the queue to participate.
- For those who cannot attend the online meeting but wish to provide a comment, send those comments by email to LakeOComments@usace.army.mil.
LOSOM PDT Meeting Friday, November 20, 2020 Registration Instructions:
- Visit this website: https://ems8.intellor.com/?do=register&t=1&p=834686
- Fill in all fields in the form.
- If you are a PDT member, you should receive a separate invitation via email. Contact Erica.A.Skolte@usace.army.mil if you did not receive an email.
- If you are a member of the public, enter “Member of Public” in title field.
- Hit the submit button and you will receive a separate email with the dial in number and information on how to join the webinar portion of the meeting.
If you have already been contacted to provide a presentation during the PDT, you do not need to register. You will receive an email from the Corps project manager with separate instructions. If you have been asked to present during the PDT and have not received instructions by November 18, please email Earl.T.Gysan@usace.army.mil for assistance.
Additional information is available at: www.saj.usace.army.mil/LOSOM/
The purpose of the Lake Okeechobee System Operating Manual (LOSOM) effort is to reevaluate and define operations for the Lake Okeechobee Regulation Schedule that take into account additional infrastructure that will soon be operational.
Release no. 20-197